Friday, April 28, 2017

Sweet Georgia - Little Girls Handbags and Matching Hair Clips

A few months ago, before my overseas trip to back home, I made a few of this handbag and hair clips for my friends' daughters. They absolutely love them.
So, I decided to make more of them, in different bright colours.

The pattern for the bag is from Garnstudio, my favourite pattern website.


 


And I used to shop for their yarns, but it's too difficult to get the yarns to Australia now.
I can't find shops that have a decent postage fee from UK to AU.
It's a pity, because their Drops yarns are fantastic. Great range of material, beautiful shades of colours, and good price too.

The hair clips are a little addition, that I thought would be cute for little girls. :)

(Completed on 19th Jan 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment